07 March 2014

Welcome!

Trench coats are timeless classics in every wardrobe.  From flashy metallic to subdued linen - a trench coat will never go out of style.  I am happy to start this sew along and am excited that others will join me in making a coat.

I'll post a suggested timeline in a couple of days.  I'll also have some pages at the top of the main page with information on trench coat patterns, resources, and pattern reviews.  If anyone has anything to add, please do so!  This is a community effort and all input is welcomed!

If you'd like to join, leave your email address in the comments or contact me at yousewgirl07 [at] yahoo [dot] com and I'll add you to the list.  If you have a blog, let me know and I'll also add you to the blog roll.

L

15 comments:

  1. I would love to join in on the fun, my email address is cbowden06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love would love to join, my blog is www.tishassewaddicted.com and my email address is tishassewaddicted@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I would love to join in. No blog, but my email is rebabadie at gmail dot com. I am thinking of using a coat weight fabric to make a warm trench style winter coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, me too. My blog is at www.uandmii.co.uk. And my email is ferrisandlloyd@btinternet.com

    Thanks so much for setting this up! Now I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me!
    sewcraftychemist@gmail.com
    www.sewcraftychemist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently 3 yards of fabric is not enough :( I have looked at like 9 trench patterns and I need closer to 4 yards for any of them. WAHHHH!

      Delete
    2. Whaaat? I have an extra copy of M5525 if you'd like to borrow it.

      Delete
    3. Aww. That would be awesome!

      Delete
  6. Please add me to the list, my email is Janice22226287@gmail (dot) com Looking forward to sewing a trench coat, joining this will provide the perfect motivation I need. (I think)

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Janice. I am glad that you're joining us. I think this is going to be great!

      Delete
  7. HI, I saw your trench sew along accidently on the side bar of another blog and I almost scream ! May I sew along? I have no blog , my email is c(dot)debruin@live(dot)nl.
    I need this motivation to start on my trench!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to join. My email is teridd1999 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete