Vogue 8884 (reviews)
McCall's 5525 (reviews)
Indygo Junction 740 (reviews)
Sewaholic Robson (reviews)
Style Arc Stella Coat (reviews)
Style Arc Tracy Trench
Burda/BurdaStyle/Burda World Of Fashion:
Burda 7786 (reviews)
Burda 8022 (review)
BWOF 1-2006-101 (reviews)
BWOF 9-2006-103 (reviews)
BWOF 1-2009-129 (review)
BeccaA graciously found a boatload of other trench coat patterns. I've recopied her message here in its entirety along with links to PR reviews that were available.
I have been looking through my stash of Burda Magazines and there are a lot of trench coat and trench style jacket patterns--they seem to publish some each year sometimes more than once in a year. In addition to those listed above:
- 1/2008 #128 (review)
- 2/2008 #114 A, B trench jacket pattern with ¾ raglan sleeves—pink pattern with extra instructions (review)
- 11/2008 #123 in petite sizes (review)
- 2/2009 #112, 113 trench jacket petite sizes (reviews)
- 3/2009 #114 (short version), 115, 119, 120 (reviews)
- 8/2009 #101 (versions A – D)
- 4/2010 #123 (review)
- 9/2010 #113 (reviews) ** A few years ago I made this trench. This is a classic looser style trench with set in sleeves, wrist tabs, epaulettes, rain flaps, welt pockets, double breasted button closure, collar with stand, belt. Although I love this trench coat, I want to use a different pattern for a different style this time around. My PR review: (click here)
- 12/2011 #118
- 9/2012 #103 – this one is the pattern course with extended instructions including illustrations (not reviewed)
- 11/2012 #118 (reviews)
- 12/2013 #101, 102
Other choices include:
- Ottobre Design 2/2014 # 20 which is a car coat length trench coat with lots of classic details.
- Marfy 3511 -- a trench with a double breasted neck line tapering to single breasted at the waist (diagonal top closure) which is listed in the latest catalogue but doesn't seem to be available online yet.
- Marfy 3201 with a capelet, 3195 with set in sleeves, and 2918 with raglan sleeves and a vertical zippered pocket on the chest.